Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I'm living in fat city, literally.


I haven't made any blog entries for the past few days so I figured I might as well recap whats been going on just for my own records. This is sort of my journal so I'll be reading this some day in the future... maybe.


I think I have just about completely recovered from my insomnia and exhaustion. I don't have any more headaches or any weak spells, so I am looking forward to this weekend when I can crack open a can of beer again. I probably won't have anybody to drink with but at least I will be healthy enough to kill more brain cells. Funny how that works huh?


Anyway, my health isn't what really motivated me to write today, its more of a rant I want to get off my chest. I don't really have anybody I can talk to here casually, so I'll just unload here. If I were dropped in my city without knowing anything about Japan I'd swear the average Japanese woman was fat and mostly unattractive. Maybe its just the mountains and lack of any real motivation to exercise because EVERYBODY has a freakin car but there are some real fat chicks here. I have never seen so many dumpy looking people since I left America. Haha, maybe I'm being too critical but I can't believe what I see every day here. So I'm ranting about it! I'd complain about fat Japanese men but they aren't as common as fat women here.


So, what gives? Am I just not getting a good representation of the average country folk or is it a local health problem. I'm leaning towards local health problem. I brought this up mostly because for the most part fat Japanese women seem a little more stuck up and annoying than the average woman. Too much Mc. Donald's and KFC? Who knows but I know I am stereotyping and that's what I'm sticking with. I am a credentialed jerk so I'm entitled to my opinion.


Well, that's the end of my rant. I think that's the first time I've had such a negative thing to say since I arrived but its been bugging me for about a month. Bottom line is I'm a biased pig and I'm completely comfortable with it. ^_^ Fat Japanese guys are cool but women aren't. Weeeeeeeeee. PS I'm a fatty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment