Thursday, April 24, 2008

Why do I have stress when I shouldn't?

RF7MQHD237TN45RKB6PJ6DE3HCBOREN6   Often, I find myself having trivial worries pop up in my mind now a days. All I seem able to do is find something new to dread or worry about when I get over older worries. The big changes at work recently have been keeping my mind full of worries I'd rather not think about. Recently, I have been worrying about how I will be received and what the staff and students will be like at my new junior high school. I had my first classes with my new junior high school on Tuesday and it ended up being just fine. I worried for nothing.

I was blessed with a fairly clear face during my teenage years and I never had that many pimples since I graduated from college. My anxieties have gotten the best of me and form pimples in a few choice parts of my face that are highly visible to others. My "stress" pimples seem to form in the middle of my forehead between my eyebrows (like a Hindu) or on the side of my mouth where my moustache would end if I grew one. Its really annoying to get pimples in my later 20s but I guess I should be happy I am still young enough to get pimples.

My life would be so much better if I had a kill switch for my pimples. I know I am feeling anxious but my body doesn't need to give me visual cues to how I feel also. This has been a really silly blog entry but its nice to dump these ideas somewhere. I kind of feel better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment