Friday, November 27, 2009

Two year anniversary.

B5EDB3D1[1] Time sure does seem to pass by fast when all I do is go to work… You know like everybody else in this world. Life after college is pretty normal outside of living in Japan of course.
Yesterday was the two year anniversary of dating with Yuko. It still feels like I just got here. I ended up taking her out to a restaurant called Gyukaku (a Korean style bbq restaurant) where we feasted on overpriced, thinly sliced meats till our guts bulged out. It was an expensive dinner but it’s what she wanted and I gladly paid for all of it. Eating at a bbq restaurant isn’t all that romantic, but we’re so comfortable together that we don’t have to pretend to be more than we really are. I think that’s really cool. It also makes choosing dinner locations a lot easier!
I don’t think it will be that hard to top that dinner for Christmas, but I think I’ll try to have our next big dinner at a more normal location where we can relax a bit more and not worry about how much food we should eat.
Wow, two years. I wonder what things will be like around this time next year.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've gone beyond the point of 'formalities' when it comes to dating. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete