Saturday, July 17, 2010

Yummy slime drinks and Stars

slime[1] Just wanted to make a quick post of what I picked up today.
I know some of my friends out there are curious about the new limited edition Dragon Quest Slime drink out in Japanese stores right now. Well, I picked a few up to try them out. There are only two flavors, orange and blue. They don’t really tell you what they taste like, they just have colors and slimy. They’re not carbonated or regular juice.
The drinks come in thick, heavy, glass bottles. I was expecting these things to be plastic, but I guess they’re collector items so they gotta keep them sturdy. The bottles are also kind of small. Like half the height of a can starting from the neck of the bottle down. It’s going to be interesting trying to drink one.
DSCF0011 I have yet to drink one because they weren’t refrigerated at the store I got them from. I will taste it later tonight probably. Maybe I should vlog it…
I will be sending the other two to Bri since she really wants them. If anybody else wants one, just ask. My local Lawson convenience store sells them. But I’m not sure for how much longer…
DSCF0016 I also picked up Star Ocean 4 for 500 yen. The game was in perfect condition, it was just used. I guess there were a ton of used copies floating around which dragged the used value of the game down a lot. Plus it’s been like 2 years since it was released and there’s a superior version on the PS3 now. Oh well, I will enjoy it for sure. It is in Japanese though, so it may be a little work digging through the story. I’ll be focused on the subtitles for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment