Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dang I just got a $600 watch for free.

PRW-5000T-7ER[1]My father in-law's friend happens to work for Casio Japan and likes me enough that he surprised me with a huge gift last weekend. He gave me a Casio ProTek 5114 series wrist watch.

In the past, I’ve never quite cared for wearing accessories or jewelry but I can’t resist a gift this grand. Gosh, I’ve never bought any article of clothing or accessory so expensive before. Receiving something like this is just mind blowing.

Its a little big for my scrawny wrist as I had to take out an extra link from the wrist band and its still kind of wonky but I like it.

The watch has a ton of features I’ll never use but I really like that it has a barometer that can predict weather patterns and take temperature readings. I also like that the watch is radio set and solar powered. So cool.

I don’t think I’ll ever be able to repay him for this but I will make sure to never forget his kindness.

1 comment: