Sunday, September 25, 2011

It’s the end of September but I’ve decorated for Halloween!

I couldn’t help myself. I’ve been seeing Halloween decorations popping up everywhere since the beginning of this month. I figured I might as well pull out my Halloween decorations out of the closet and put them out today. So that’s what I did.
DVC00017100 yen shops over the past few years have been increasing their Halloween goods stock. It’s about darn time too. Halloween would fit in to Japan’s culture really well I think. It would be just as acceptable as Valentine’s day or Christmas I think.
This year I decorated my front door and living room window. Not all that fancy but at least its in the spirit.
DSCF0006
DSCF0008
My Halloween decoration collection grew this year. I now have a neat Jack-o-Lantern candle holder to add to my ghost and cat jacks. Very cool.
DSCF0001
DSCF0004
I might pick up a few more odds and ends before the end of next month too. I love Halloween. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment