Sunday, March 18, 2012

Gifts from my mom

DSCF0001My mom came for a few weeks to visit us and our baby. Before she came she asked if I was craving anything like snack foods or candy. To my surprise she got me everything I wanted and in bulk even. All this junk food will last us for a while.

I was expecting a regular small bag Skittles but I got a huge 54 ounce bag of it. At least the thing is resalable. The Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups will be great for dessert. I’m totally crazy for Reese’s.

I wish Lays sold their Salt and Vinegar brand chips in Japan. I’d buy them all the time. I almost forgot how big bags of chips are in the US. Japanese chips are close to lunch size bags of chips you’d get at a Subway. I’ll have to ration those things so I don’t plow through them in a few days.

I even got a huge box of Cap’n Crunch breakfast cereal. Too bad he didn’t come with crunch berries. I would have really liked that. Now I can tear up the roof of my mouth like I used to when I was a kid. And I’ll enjoy every delicious moment of it. Open-mouthed smile

2 comments: