Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sorry for the lack of timely updates!

Here’s a picture of Mt. Fuji in April for you.

DSCF0001I have neglected my blog for the past month and a half and I want to say sorry to all those of you out there that check it for new updates often. I get over 1,000 monthly hits now so I know I get a lot of repeat readers which is great as I never planned for this blog to be read outside of close friends and the occasional Google search re-direct. So thanks guys for sticking with me.

I haven’t really done anything to keep me away from the computer so I have no real excuse for updating. I even had a bunch of interesting updates with pictures and video of local shrines and temples I visited over the past month or so.

I kind of cheated when I date stamped my most recent posts as I dated them as if I wrote them when they happened. This is more for me as I am using this blog as a journal as well. Its nice to come back and see things I’ve done and certain weather patterns I may have observed.

Well, I think I’ve said enough. If you didn’t notice the updates I added in April/March, I will also provide links to them below. I hope you enjoy them. Winking smile

Click the following titles for a hypertext link.

Zenkouji Shrine

Takeda Shrine 

Kuonji Temple 

Asahi Dry Black & Mugitohop Kuro Beer tasting

No comments:

Post a Comment