Friday, March 8, 2013

No, I didn't forget about my blog. :blog update:

IMG_20130226_105907

It's been weeks since I've written so I've got a few things to catch up on here. First of all, I made a resolution to wean myself off happoshu and daisan beer for a while. Drinking them as often as I've been doing over the course of last year has added a few unwanted pounds as well as dulled my tastes to real beer. In an effort to get back to my target weight I've decided it's time for quality over quantity. 

Another school year is coming to a close and I’m already getting thank you letters from the graduating class. It’s one of my favorite times of the school year when you really feel you made somewhat of an impression on the students. I’ll miss this particular graduating class as I’ve known them since they were little 3rd graders just getting used to the whole English class routine.

Here’s to another successful year of classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment