Thursday, August 28, 2014

General Blog Update [I am still in Japan]

IMG_20140627_200921

Thanks to an anonymous commenter, I was alerted to the fact that my blog hasn’t been updated since Halloween, LAST YEAR. There have been quite a few interesting things that happened since then and I will be retroactively updating my blog to reflect that.

The reason for not updating is because this blog was originally made for friends and family I know in person. It was always public, and I noticed it does get quite a few hits monthly, mostly for my hiking and happoshu reviews, of which I will be refraining from the latter due to it giving me bad headaches from the low quality liquor.

Anyhow, thanks anonymous reader. I hope you enjoy the new updates coming soon. Here’s to some new posts, cheers!

Edit-

Since making this post earlier this morning, I have added 9 updates. Basically anything new is between January 2014 up till the date of this post. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. That anonymous blogger was me! glad to come back and see all your updates! Having a blast here in Aomori. Planning a trip down south to explore kanto region over christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to reading your blog. I enjoyed it and now hope you will update some more.

    ReplyDelete